Sunday, September 13, 2009

ZUMBA FITNESS CLASS ATTRACTS STUDENTS

More students than ever are joining the Huston Huffman’s group fitness this year with the addition of the Latin dance class ZUMBA.

ZUMBA is a 45-minute workout offered eleven different times Monday through Sunday to fit student’s schedules. Each class combines African rhythms with Latin dance moves to create a fun fat burning cardio workout.

“It doesn’t even feel like I’m working out,” Jackie Yoken, Human Relations Junior said. “After I went to ZUMBA once I was hooked, I got three of my roommates to sign up for a semester of group fitness classes. ZUMBA is my favorite but we go to kickboxing and Pilates too.”

ZUMBA is a popular addition to the Huston Huffman's group fitness schedule. Group fitness is continuing to expand by adding more classes for students looking for a fun way to exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment