Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Traffic backed up in Jenkins at 8:45 a.m. Thursday morning.

Early Morning Traffic at Lindsey and Jenkins

Students have been late to class due to early morning traffic build up at the intersection of East Lindsey and North Jenkins.

The traffic running west down Lindsey is bumper to bumper at 8:45 a.m. making it hard for drivers to make their 9:00 classes on time.

“I have to leave my house at 8:15 to make my 9:00 class,” said Chelsie Baugh public relations junior. Every morning I wait at the intersection for four light cycles trying to turn onto Lindsey. I’ve been late so many times because of the backup”.

There are not any efficient alternate routes to bypass the traffic and as a result students are resorting to either waking up earlier or skipping class.

Look at the Traffic Slide Show below:

No comments:

Post a Comment